Monday 18 August 2014

Kuroneko Kareshi no Aishikata Chapter 3 Translation

Hey guys! Because Kakami's brother is a douche, we will be calling him Douchebag, or D for short. And because his son is such a qtqt, we shall be calling him Minami or M for short, because Minami is the cutest from RoNoCro (LOL SORRY but it's just that I'm into them right now). I really can't translate the Chinese names into Japanese ones, so I'm sorry for the made up names with absolutely no inspiration to them.

Edit: Apparently when translating chap 4, "I JUST FOUND OUT THAT GOOGLE TRANSLATE ACTUALLY CAN TRANSLATE SOME OF THESE NAMES TO JAPANESE ONES. WHAT. Doesn't work for these two apparently lol.

Douchebag aka Kakmai's brother ---> Eugene
Minami ---> Leo"


Also, I will try to fully translate everything as far as possible, to the point of not paraphrasing things. So somethings might seem weird. I hope I don't spoil the feels involved. Red font refers to thoughts of the respective person. Italicized words refer to flashbacks, like what the other person had said before, or to describe actions in between words. (Bracketed stuff) are used for the one or two worded replies that make up part of the conversation, to enter for one or two words seems a bit weird, and doesn't make it flow well. Orange highlighter over a phrase means that its something that I inferred. Yellow highlighter over a word/phrase means that I know it's a weird word/phrasing to use here, but its the best I can do. orz



IMPORTANT

Click here for the link to the Chinese version. Pages referred to are from here as well. Please look through the raws first. It would be best to read my translation and look at the raws at the same time.





E: Just like my son, Kakami has to one day marry a suitable person and carry on the family line. This is a must, and there are no exceptions. Didn't you know about this before you became Kakami's partner? And you seem like a wild cat....Well, maybe that's why you can't comprehend it. Kakmi...He HAS to carry on the bloodline of our family. There will be definitely not be a house cat in this family.>

S: That guy? Has to get married to someone of the same kind?

S: Oh really.....But I think that Kakami can't get hard in the presence of anyone else other than me (OH HOHO BURN)
Leo wakes up and his father greets him. Shingo stands up and leaves the living room. Eugene then mutters to himself that Shingo doesn't know his place, stupid lowly cat, stuff like that. 



NEXT SCENE pg 7 (All Shingo)

What do you mean by marrying a suitable partner! It's not like its the prophecy of some divine god!
He was the one who reached his hand out to me! He was also the one who was first infatuated with me!
   There will be definitely not be a house cat in this family.
Anyway.....its not like I have any interest in family......And also, Kakami said that he would be together with me forever...
I wonder if those two are still at home....



NEXT SCENE pg 9

S: I'm home!
K: He asked Harry's hedgehog to pluck one of its sharp quills, to stick into one of the holes of the cheese, so that he could give it to Billy the rabbit. But Billy said "I HATE CHEESE" and angrily threw the whole block onto the floor!
M: Why? Isn't cheese really yummy? Billy shouldn't be picky about his food!
K: Yup thats right! Good children aren't supposed to be picky about their food, but anyway I think that rabbits can't eat cheese....
M: Beacause rabbits only eat carrots?
K: Well, I think it's cause Billy already ate dinner
M: But he obviously hasn't had any dinner! ....... Kakami, I'm hungry!
K: Ah, then we shan't wait for Daddy then! What do you want to eat?

At this point, Kakami notices Shingo.

K: Welcome home! Ahh your face is so cold. Was it really cold outside? (nng, it was fine. It's winter after all.) Are you hungry? Have you eaten? (No, I haven't..) Then, the three of us should go for dinner, right?

Kakami's phone rings

 K: Ahh wait a moment..... Sorry its my manager. Hello? Mr.____? What's up? HAAH? How was that anything?? I didn't hear about it! No! It wasn't to let you apologize!

Meanwhile, Shingo talks to Leo

S: You...You really look like Kakami. You sure you aren't HIS son instead?
(hahaha M gets angry) L: I am Daddy's son! My daddy's name is Eugene, and not Kakami after all!
S: Ah yes, yes, you're right, I'm sorry!
K: Shingo! Sorry but I need to go out for work. Can you please take care of Leo for a bit? I'm really sorry, I'll be back in about 2 hours time!

Kakami walks out the door and leaves the two of them together

S: Why...Why did he let me...!!

Leo and Shingo are being awkward because Leo is sort of angry with S for saying that stuff about whose son an whatnot earlier (Shingo is self blaming XD ). Leo's stomach then growls really loudly, so Shingo takes out some pudding he bought earlier.

K: Is it good?
L: ITS REALLY GOOD!
K: Hey....why are your ears and tail always out?
(Minami gets shy at this point) L: That's because... Because I'm still a child.....
S: So its because you aren't adept at changing yet? Hey, how old are you?
M: My name isn't "Hey"! Its Leo, and I'm 6.
S: Ah so its like that... I'm sorry Leo.
M: Uncle, whats your name??
S: BIG BROTHER'S NAME IS SHINGO! AND I'M ONLY 24! DON'T CALL ME UNCLE!
L: Are you a leopard as well?
S: ...Nah, I'm not. I'm only a house cat..
L: Are you good at shapeshifting??
S: Of course its convenient for me.........Do you want to see it?

So Shingo shifts.

L: WOAH ITS A BLACK CAT!

Leo is extremely excited at this point and decides to join in the fun as well. He shifts to a leopard and pounces onto Shingo. Stuff happen. The moment where the Leo (as a leopard) is on a naked Shingo (because he shifted back), Kakami comes home.

K: What are you guys doing?
S: This is not good! Nn, I was just playing around with him and he overdid it. (Remember that time with the cameraman in Amaetaka?) Aah, but he's just a little kid, it can't be helped! Ahhh I'm going to get nagged at him again...
K: Quickly put on some clothes, you'll get a cold.
S: eh...? I wasn't eagerly expecting a scolding or anything like that fro him right....The other party was only 6 years old, and its his nephew after all. I don't really know what I'm feeling but that should be the case.."



NEXT SCENE (bottom of pg 21)

Masayan enters the scene and calls out to Shingo

M: A disaster happened! Assembly of set this afternoon will be canceled for now! (Why?) An accident happened! Apparently the truck sending the materials got into an accident, and all the materials are completely destroyed! Luckily the driver is okay. (Woah are you serious...) Anyway, we can take leave for today and tomorrow. Ahh, but the problem is, how are we going to reschedule.....
S: So work for today ends here? (Yes) And there's no work tomorrow either? 
M: Yeah! Ah, thinking about it, relaxing doesn't seem to bad either
S: Masayan...... An email to invite someone out for a date, what should I write?
M: Isn't it the same as asking normally if he wants to go out for a meal, or watch a movie?? 
S: Ah, yeah....



NEXT SCENE (bottom of pg 23)

S: I don't really want to go watch a movie.....and I have no preference for any sort of food. But more than that, right now, I only want him.
K: What happened Shingo? ( Eh what are you talking about?) Because you sent that kind of email suddenly, of course the receiver would feel that there is something wrong
(The text message says: "I don't have work this afternoon. Lets meet up, and bring some lubricant as well" LOL Shingo, such directness XD)
S: Because... I didn't know how to invite you...
K: You wanted to do me so badly?
S: No... don't..Don't lick my ear so much
K: Why? Is it uncomfortable?
S: I...I can't stand this sound any longer
K: Because it sounds the same as the sounds that your ass makes? Me or Minami...Whose licks mades you feel more comfortable?
S: Are you angry with me...?
K: Who knows....?




The next few pages is just a whole bunch of sex talk which I won't translate because I have no idea what all the terms mean LOL. But basically, with the relentless teasing that Kakami is giving to Shingo, Shingo thinks : He is angry with me after all....But why..Why do I feel so happy about that? He also assures himself that all of Kakami belongs to him only. On the last page (pg 33), Shingo said: "No, No don't come out yet! Just stay like this a little longer...Even if you dirty me....Just stay inside me and cum!"

Kakami looks really shocked, because Shingo's insecurity has resurfaced. And if you recall, it's what made them break up for a while in Kuroneko Amaekata /sobs




I highlighted dirty, because I had no idea what the raws said. The chinese word was so small it just looked like a really badly filled in black square LOL. It might've have been throw, but its a low probability. Anyway, I've secured chap four raws from some random facebook page, so please wait for a while before I get it up. This took me like...idk 3 or 4 hours ugh. That also means I might revert to summary instead of translating everything, because this way takes longer. Sorry for any mistakes that I might have made, and I'm sorry if this format just killed all the feels! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the translation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the translation love to read it. Its me 7 time already

    ReplyDelete