Monday 18 August 2014

Kuroneko Kareshi no Nakasekata Extra 3 Translation

Here's the extra thing I promised. Screw studies. Ps, I actually have no idea what all the sex terms mean. I'm just going to wing it, and hope I'm correct. I did take uhh... 14 years of Chinese (I'm 18 this year lol) but no this isn't the kind of thing they'd teach you in school now would they ahahahahahhahaha. k.
Red font refers to thoughts of the respective person. Italicized words refer to flashbacks, like what the other person had said before, OR to describe actions in between words. (Bracketed stuff) are used for the one or two worded replies that make up part of the conversation.



IMPT

Click here for the link to the Chinese version. Pages referred to are from here as well. Please look through the raws first. It would be best to read my translation and look at the raws at the same time.




S: He's so slow... Argh really, I should just head to bed first. But I feel a bit hungry...

Shingo heads to the kitchen to look for stuff to eat

S: Ah but... Kakami's house doesn't even have any cup noodles... Nn?



K: I'm back! Shingo?

Kakami notices the bottle of...stuff on the kitchen counter. He hears a voice so he goes to the bedroom to check it out.

K: Shingo? Are you asleep?
S: Come...help me!
K: ...................... Asking me for help... How.. How did this happen??
S: I can't cum at all, it feels so uncomfortable... Hey, help me? Help me... argh, faster! 

Kakmi kisses Shingo and realizes something

K: Oh... So apparently it was the sliver vine wine from that time... (Quickly...) There was some left that I haven't gotten rid off yet...
S: Quickly... I want to cum...
K: Shingo... You really have no resistance against sliver vine.

STUFF HAPPEN -ahem ahem- 8D

K: Saying you feel so uncomfortable because you can't come, but yet your front is so wet with pre-cum...
S: Don't... Don't let me be satisfied with only sucking your dick, please insert it in here as well! My finger's are too short to reach, so please insert it and after that... you can cum in here as well. If not I won't be able to cum either!
K: Don't you always hate me doing that...? But you actually secretly like it, don't you Shingo?
S: (insert moans and stuff I can't do this, this is too awkward for me) Don't stop!
K: I won't stop, wasn't it you who said that you wanted me to cum in here? I will give it to you......
Ahh it's in...
S: Ahhn ahh more more! Cum one more time!
K: Why did I always feel that I shouldn't give you sliver vine? (Faster) Sorry Shingo, but take it as me begging you. (Quickly, quickly ravage me) Could you please not do such cute things anymore?? But anyway, you'll probably forget all this by morning..... (Ahh deeper, deeper!) 

S: You're wrong! I remembered everything too well! Ahhh... what on earth was I doing yesterday.... QAQ




As I said, I really have no idea what all the terms mean. I'm seriously inferring hereeeeeee. Oh god, I hope my tuition teacher anyone I know doesn't come upon this....

I NEED TO LIKE. START A TUMBLR FOR THIS OR SOMETHING.


I'll be doing extra 1 and 2 soon I guess.






No comments:

Post a Comment