Monday 18 August 2014

Hidoku Shinaide DJ Extra: Onsen H

Quote "I actually have no idea what all the sex terms mean. I'm just going to wing it, and hope I'm correct. I did take uhh... 14 years of Chinese (I'm 18 this year lol) but no this isn't the kind of thing they'd teach you in school now would they ahahahahahhahaha. k."
Red font refers to thoughts of the respective person. Italicized words refer to flashbacks, like what the other person had said before, OR to describe actions in between words. (Bracketed stuff) are used for the one or two worded replies that make up part of the conversation.


Click here for the link to the Chinese version. Pages referred to are from here as well. Please look through the scans first. It would be best to read my translation and look at the scans at the same time.





Remember how Maya said that he wants to go on another onsen outing again because he didn't get to take a picture of Nemugasa in a yukata?

Edit: actually, I think this extra takes place the first time they went to the onsen. oops. My mistake. Click here and here for the reference. This also means that the first line I translated (The narration) is wrong, but it isn't. While IT IS what the Chinese scans said, I guess it also could mean "After that, they went to the onsen again". Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

He really fucking did it wwwwwwwww : ' )



So after that, the both of them went for yet ANOTHER onsen trip...

N: Wait...
M: Whats wrong?
N: That.. The onsen... will be dirty...
M: It's already late so most people will have used it already... Since things have come to such a point, you don't really need to be so bothered (referring to how aroused they both already are.) 

Maya enters Nemugasa. Nemugasa is shocked and tries to escape.

N: Ah... That! No! I can't-
M: Wait. You're not allowed to get away.
N: Maya...
M: It's okay, just cum like that...
N: No...
Wah! You're not allowed to look at me!
Ahh... Nosebleed?
M: Are you alright??
N: Nnh, I always get like this when I soak for too long...
ahh.. Strange...

Nemugasa gets out and faints.

M: WHAT'S WRONG NEMUGASA?!?



Next scene pg 6

Nemugasa is resting in their room, and regains consciousness.

M: Are you alright?
N: Yeah... Just a little dizzy...
M: Sorry... I was too caught up and overexerted you...
N: That's too exaggerated... I'm fine... I had lots of fun today, so don't make that expression. Let's come again next time.
M: Yup!
N: ...Rather than that, quickly get some clothes on... It's not good for my eyes... (Probably because Maya looks too sexy in Nemu's eyes www)

Maya listens to Nemugasa and changes into a yukata

M: Do you want to drink anything? (Water...) Can you get up? (yeah...)

Nemugasa blushes

M: Hey, why is your face so red?
N: ..... You look very sexy in a yukata
M: ...... 
Sexy?
Idiot! Quickly go to sleep!
Damn it, I almost lost control! Bear with it, bear with it!



Next scene pg 9 (Bottom panel)

Its morning and Maya wakes up, and finds Nemugasa snuggling next to him.

M: Now that it's morning, do you feel better?
N: Yeah...
M: To be honest, I came to the onsen with a lot of things in mind.
N: ...... What..?
Ahh ahhn!




as you can imagine, they probably had sex. :' D


I'm too lazy to translate Sensei's page of ramblings orz, but apparently, this was done in 2013 (okay the whole onsen thing was all done in Dec 2013 lol), and also, she thanks us! (in the credit box)


Ahh, you guys might be interested in these links. It's a copy and paste of a previous post, so don't mind the weirdness.

p.s. Also. I found a few Hidoku Shinaide extras, so I'll be doing that soon too! Summary or translations, not sure. If yall can't wait and want visuals, 

click here Edit: I've translated this, click here 

and here 

and here! (<-- this is the newest chapter, which someone actually translated before, posted it on Flickr and now I have no idea where on earth is it.... oh well.)  Edit : I found where it is. Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment