Thursday 21 August 2014

Kuroneko Kareshi no Aishitaka Chapter 7 Translation




GUSH万事屋 (Scan Credits)




Red font refers to thoughts of the respective person. Italicized words refer to flashbacks, like what the other person had said before, OR to describe actions in between words. (Bracketed stuff) are used for the one or two worded replies that make up part of the conversation



IMPT

Click here for the link to the Chinese version. Pages referred to are from here as well. Please look through the raws first. It would be best to read the translation and look at the raws at the same time.




E: No matter what, I hope you understand.
I want you to realize the reality.
 The normal and serious side of him... 
As his family, all I want for Keiichi is his happiness. Can you really help him to attain that kind of scene in the future?

S: Me and him...
.......I understand. Its just as you say.

That's what you thought I would say, right?

Eugene glances up and holds Shingo's face

E: ...Oh? You still want to struggle till the end? Just a wild cat, you actually dare to fight me?
How interesting.
If this is how it's going to be, why not come to me? If you like leopards, I'm a valid substitute right?

Shingo slashes Eugene's face

S: DON'T. Touch me so lightly.
Who the heck would let people like you take care of them! The only one allowed to keep me is him! 
You're being really naggy and it's so ANNOYING.
What up with "his happiness and his future"! You're the one who doesn't get a single thing!
Exactly because I am an annoying cat, I'LL NEVER LEAVE HIS SIDE OF MY OWN ACCORD!
I WON'T LET HIM THROW AWAY HIS FAMILY AND I WON'T LET HIM GO NEAR ANY WOMEN AS WELL

wuuh...I don't want... If it's not him then.... I don't...
             Crying sfx

Shingo breaks down halfway. Someone suddenly throws a blanket over him.

K: Ears.
S: Kakami-aah
K: They came out.
E: Keiichi.
K: If you want to watch the shooting then please keep your volume down.
E: What if it was the client who was making the fuss?
K: Anwyay, the shoot has already ended so I was about to head back. ...... How about you head back as well, Brother? There's someone to welcome you.
E: ....Welcome..?

Another person enters, along with Rio. Upon noticing Shingo, Rio runs to him but he is pulled back by the person.

R: Daddy! ah, SHINGO! It's really Shingo! Shingo!!

K: You're pretty late, Takamizawa.
T: I apologize; I'm still supposed to be on leave.
E: What's going on! Oi! Keiichi! 

Kakami carries Shingo away from the set and all the commotion

S: Wait- Quickly put me down! And who is that guy?? 
K: ... He's one of the servants. from the main house.
S:..Main house??
K: From UK.I got fed up and called him here to recall that guy.
S: Recall is...  That's why I said to stop talking like that...

Note: The "recall" was supposed to be sort of insulting but I couldn't really find a better word and just used recall because "recall defective goods" --> sort of insulting still www.

Kakami stares at Shingo and Shingo decides to shut up 
(because this whole family thing was one of the main factors of the ongoing fight.)

They reach a room and Kakami throws Shingo onto the sofa. He then hugs Shingo.

K: ....why...Why did you do that? 
S: What-what do you mean by 'why'
S: Why were you with Brother? You obviously hate him and yet you still went along with him. Why!
Crying and saying those types of words....
S: Nothing much.... I just wanted to say what was on my mind... and somehow I got carried away.

I even disrupted your shoot. Sorry.

K: .......... I'm not even talking about that right now.
S: I-I understand
K: Really? If you understand then look over here.
Shingo.

Look at me.

I feel very happy when you said you won't accept anyone else other than me 
Not leaving my side on your own; this made me very happy also. About Brother...and my family as well. If you say you don't want me to, then I won't ever speak of cutting my ties with them ever again.

S: ...but, you said you didn't want to be my family...
K: As expected, you still don't understand.
Family isn't anything like what we have.
The only one that I want to love and be spoiled by

is you.

I love you.

Let's go back to our house. When we go back, I'll spoil you even more and make you sticky all over. 

S: How amazing. 
Whats up with this, in one moment, my mind turned blank because of what he said. 

OH MY GLOBBB LOOK AT HOW CUTE SHINGO IS WITH HIS TEARY EYES AHHHHHHH SOMEONE SEND HELP


Note: Sex scene is missing. 
Damn, because even Kakami's leopard sports appeared....



K: ....yes. He has to rest today... Like that.. ah ah yes. He's sleeping now. Yes. Sorry for the trouble. 

.....Shingo. That..I've told Masayan already. Are you able to eat now? 
S: Don't need to.
K: How about something to drink...
S: Don't need to.
K: I'm really sorry, ok? Because Shingo said that you liked me, and you even called my name. I was really happy and I accidentally- 
S: .....

I"M NOT GOING TO SAY IT EVER AGAIN!!

K: THAT-!! Bu-but its cause Shingo is really too cute!! 
S: Whatever you say.
K: I should say; it's because I have low resistance right??
S: Stop joking.
K: Shi-Shingo, you felt good as well right?!
S: Shut up.
If  your leopard spots ever appear again then I really won't say it a second time.
K: So if they don't appear, you'll say it to me? Then, they won't ever appear again
S: Liar.
K: Can you call me Keiichi now?
S: .... Don't wanna.

They're about to kiss but they hear the door open.

R: SHINGO!!-
S: Rio!
T: I deeply apologize for disturbing you on your rest day. Right now, Sir is confined to bed. I hope you can help hime to look after Rio. That's all, sorry for the trouble. 
R: Daddy has a fever, so he said to go out and have fun with Shingo!
S: Fever?? Was it because I slashed him?
T: ....No, its not because of that. 

Kakami catches hold of Rio and chases both him and Tamizawa out. 

K: I. Reject.

Kakami slams the door on them and locks it.

S: ...Don't you ever cherish your family properly?
K: But Shingo can't get out of bed.
S: And whose fault is that.
K: OF COURSE IT'S MINE.
S: Why did you lock the door
K: That's because if everything about you doesn't concern me, it annoys me.
S: Say, your rhythm is really too fast.
Idk what he's trying to say here as well. it said rhythm, I typed rhythm. lol.
Stupid Keiichi.




Sensei's next serialization is in November! And it's going to be about Eugene!




And the whole serialization ends.

/sobs/

I honestly could just watch them be fluffy with each other all the time.

And the last line is so perf like Shingo called Kakami by his first name I-I-I-

Someone send help.
Still sad.








16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this! I've been looking for a translation for this for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems the sex scene was deleted by someone there as some of the pages seemed to be missing :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the sex scene is missing. (did mention it in the translation itself) Originally, the whole chapter (Like many others, in fact I'm pretty sure ALL of of the others) was taken out from a closed community. After that it was hosted on some photo sharing website, where the explicit things weren't probably allowed. Having said that, I'm keeping a lookout for complete chapters, still.

      Delete
  3. I wonder if the story about Eugene going to be yaoi,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so :D i kinda like that idea that Takamizawa is more important that she show us :3

      Delete
    2. Yes it will be another BL. Aya Sakyo is a BL mangaka, and her next series is going to be serialized in DEAR+, which is a BL magazine.

      Delete
    3. Doesn't aya sakyo draw shoujo manga too??

      Delete
    4. She mainly draws BL though. Anyways like I said, the new series will be serialized in DEAR+ (probably) and DEAR+ is a BL magazine.

      Delete
  4. Hi~ GUESS WHAT? I found sex scene! Aww honor me yall! And pllllz it need to be translated cuz it was the cutest moment i have ever seen *3*... Start from here: http://www.fumanhua.com/manhua/3447/465741.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your effort! We'll get to it soon, don't worry!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, you are the best <3

      Delete
  5. Thank you very much for your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loveeeeeeee you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your hard work! 💕

    ReplyDelete