Monday 18 August 2014

Kuroneko Kareshi no Nakasekata Extra 2 Translation

Quote "I actually have no idea what all the sex terms mean. I'm just going to wing it, and hope I'm correct. I did take uhh... 14 years of Chinese (I'm 18 this year lol) but no this isn't the kind of thing they'd teach you in school now would they ahahahahahhahaha. k."
Red font refers to thoughts of the respective person. Italicized words refer to flashbacks, like what the other person had said before, OR to describe actions in between words. (Bracketed stuff) are used for the one or two worded replies that make up part of the conversation"



IMPT

Click here for the link to the Chinese version. Pages referred to are from here as well. Please look through the raws first. It would be best to read my translation and look at the raws at the same time.



Hasumi is searching for something on "Coogle". He's basically searching for how to have a better relationship with cats (LOL) One of the results that turn up is about catnip.

H: Catnip...

S: This again?! I told you I won't be your model!
H: Ehhhhhhh! You obviously said before, that you WOULD be my model, isn't this a bit too much? Like today, if I didn't say I would treat you to a meal, you wouldn't even come! How frigid!
S: Because I was hungry... Anyway, I don't remember ever promising you that! Ahhh how annoying
H: Taking every chance you can get for a free meal! Too much! I thought we were friends!
S: Ah? Friends? (I think Shingo is saying this while referring to the trouble Hasumi caused last time.)
H: Ahh! Anyway, putting aside small matters like that, PLEASE reconsider! I'll wait for your positive reply no matter how long it takes!!
S: Annoying!
H: Ah, there's also this!

Hasumi hands over a donut box

H: It from a store near my house; everyone loves the donuts there! It's reaaally, good. If you like, you can have it!
S: ...... Yeah there's a good smell coming from it...
H: Right, right! It's really good. But don't eat it here, take it home!
S: Alright, I know!



Next scene pg 3

Kakami arrives home and finds the donuts.

K: I'm back! (aka 'Tadaima' www) Shingo? Are you here? AH! This is?? 

SHINGO!?

Ehh? Is he bathing?

Kakami feels something on his leg and he looks down. LMAO, its Shingo in his cat form. For some reason, Shingo bites Kakami's leg.

K: OUCH!! 

Ahh.. that... Shingo! It's you right?? How did you become smaller...??

Note: On the bottom right panel, there are two cat silhouettes. The bigger one is apparently his normal size, and the smaller one is the size that he is now. 

Shingo phone rings, and it's Hausmi calling. Kakami picks it up.

H: Ah hello? Shingo? Have you ate the donuts? How was it? Are they delicious? Actually... I sprinkled some pretty high quality catnip on them before giving it to you I bought it over the internet. You see, cats really like catnip right? I really want you to be my model, and to be honest, I was bribing you. Ah if you like, I'll give you more catnip. So, would you pleaaaase be my model?
K: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU.

Kakami hangs up on Hasumi. Shingo then scratches Kakami and even bites his finger.

K: OUCH! Ahh ah ah ah it's painful! Shingo, your claws! Retract your claws!! I said it's painful! OUCH!

Somehow, Shingo just starts to suck Kakami's finger (Help it's so cute my kokoro!!)

K: Ah- really. I got it, I got it. Just bite until you're satisfied. Apparently the catnip was too strong, you even returned to your kitty form. Rather than being sensitive to catnip, I think you're actually allergic to it.

Shingo slips out of Kakami's hold and snuggles with him (AWWWWWWW<3)

K: Ahh seriously. Quickly return to your human form! You can't do anything in this form, but luckily, this helps to relive my boredom. (Not sure about this last part.)

Next scene pg 10

Shingo wakes up on top of a sleeping Kakami. 

S: There're scratch marks... Sorry. Ah, I'll just lick them for you.
K: Have you finally regained your senses, you little cat? You in your cat form; running amok, has cause me a lot of trouble! Just one sniff of the donuts and you would know that they had catnip on them! Why did you still eat them!?
S: Because... Well, they smelt so good, and I was hungry at that time. You came back so late too! ...... And they smelt really good...
K: ............Your ears and tail haven't gone back. Do you like catnip this much? Does it make you feel good? 

Even... better than me?

Shingo kisses Kakami

S: How is that even possible?

Ahh! No.. Don't keep biting them, suck them as well (referring to Kakami playing with his nipples ahem ahem 8D)
K: But once I start to suck, Shingo's inside will shrink and it'll be hard for me to go in
S: I don't do that!
K: You do. By the way, when you were a kitten, you sucked on my finger nonstop, I really wanted my mouth and finger to swap places (SOBS my phrasing, I am gomen.) Thinking about this almost made me cum...
S: Per-pervert!
K: At that time, I only needed to hear Shingo's voice to feel good. Although the catnip cause me so much trouble, but you licked me non-stop, and even purred. I felt that you were so cute, and experiencing this really made me understand how much you actually loved me

Shingo's face turns read and he's embarrassed

S: Its-its not like that! Those actions were due to instinct!!
K: .... "Those actions"? Don't tell me you remembered everything when you turned into a kitten?
S: Ah idiot! Not so sudden!
K: You purred only because you knew it was me, right? Because you knew it was me, you snuggled with me, and licked my finger, right? If you knew, then don't ever say that it was due to instinct......

Shingo hugs Kakami

K: Stupid. Even if those were due to instinct, it doesn't change the fact that I love you. Why don't you understand this, idiot.



Next scene pg 16 (bottom panel)

Hasumi is feeling afraid and holding yet ANOTHER donut box, while Kakami is giving him a death glare.

H: Why does it feel like... its even harder to get closer to Shingo now.
K: Try to get closer again, and I'LL KILL YOU.



2 comments:

  1. Cute❤️😂 Thank you so much for translation. I found this translation so long time until I saw it on tumblr👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! But, could you translate the tile of this extra? I want to know more :))

    ReplyDelete