Monday 18 August 2014

Kuroneko Kareshi no Aishkata Chapter 5 Translation

Quote from last post "Also, I will try to fully translate everything as far as possible, to the point of not paraphrasing things. So somethings might seem weird. I hope I don't spoil the feels involved. Red font refers to thoughts of the respective person. Italicized words refer to flashbacks, like what the other person had said before, OR to describe actions in between words. (Bracketed stuff) are used for the one or two worded replies that make up part of the conversation, to enter for one or two words seems a bit weird, and doesn't make it flow well. Orange highlighter over a phrase means that its something that I inferred. Yellow highlighter over a word/phrase means that I know it's a weird word/weird phrasing to use here, but its the best I can do. orz"  NO I DECIDED TO HAVE SOME CONFIDENCE AND YOU'LL HAVE TO TRUST MY SKILLZXCCC





IMPT:

Click here for the link to the Chinese version. Pages referred to are from here as well. Please look through the raws first. It would be best to read my translation and look at the raws at the same time.





S: I'VE AlREADY SAID THAT LEO IS SCARED! IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE, THEN ARGUE OUTSIDE! IDIOT BROTHERS!
After saying these things, I just ran out of the apartment and took Leo with me.....
Moreover...I didn't even bring my wallet. Because it was so cold I had no choice but to come into a family restaurant..Ahh but it's okay. My hand phone still can hold out, but let's just keep it turned off for now.
Waitress: Thank your for waiting! This is the coffee, and the fruit pudding!
L: (To waitress) I can eat this?
Waitress: Please enjoy!
L: (To Shingo) I can eat this?
S: Yes, boldly eat it. Even though I don't have any money....
L: SHINGO! This is really, really delicious! Its so, so chewy! Shingo, have some! It's really awesome! Quickly eat some!!
S: Ahh..its good that its delicious. Don't bother about me, just eat it all. Is it really that delicious...
L: Have some! Have some! You can have the cherry too!

Leo feeds Shingo. (AWWWW)

 L: Is it good Shingo?
S: Nn, its delicious... Leo is really similar to that fellow... (referring to Kakami probably) Even his smiling expression is exactly the same....
L: How about the strawberry? Ah I'll save it for last!
S: Ah, I can't let Leo stay in this restaurant for the whole night...

Shingo turns on his hand phone, and he's shocked by the insane amount of buzzing. Kakami calls, and he decides to pick up (IOS 5ever pls)



K: Shingo? Where are you?! Why did you suddenly leave!! (......) Shingo?! Please answer me!! How is Leo? Are you and him both fine? Anyway before that, Please come back first-
S: AH, ITS SO NOISY. Have you patched things up with your brother? 
K: ...... I don't feel a need to mend things.
S: Why not?
K: ......
S: Why not!
K: Because I don't need anyone who looks down on you in my life! 
S: But...but that's your family...
S: Even if its family,there are some things that I cannot forgive! Even with blood relations, or others, at most, they are considered outsiders! .... I can't talk about matters like this clearly over the phone. I'll come get you. Where are you guys right now?
S: So if some unfortunate things happen, it'll be easier to take care of me, right? (Ok, Idk why Shingo said this??)
K: ...What??
S: Kakami, until you patch things up with your brother, I will not come home. Don't worry about Leo.
K: Shin-

Shingo hangs up.

L: Shingo... Is it Keichi? Is he angry?? Did he argue with Shingo too?
S: ... No, its nothing, we didn't argue.
Its not arguing. Rather than that, I'm just following my instincts, and there's something I don't quite understand yet...


Next scene pg 9 (bottom left panel)

Hasumi: Ah, its okay. It's also possible to stay at my place. I'm fine with treating you to pudding as well. But why on earth did you bring along a kid? Speak up, who is this?? Whose kid is this exactly?!

Hasumi stares at a (now scared) Leo, before realizing something.

H: That's wrong, it can't be. But if it was a werecat... Would it be a legit possibility? But I don't really understand much about werecats...
In the background
L: Shingo! are you cold??
S: I'm fine, I'm fine, how about you Leo?
L: I'm also not cold!
H: Can it be....



Next scene pg 11

H/S (not sure who said this) : Although he (Leo) kept saying this was just a small space, in the end he laid down and fell asleep pretty fast...
H: But why did you decide to ask me for help? Ah, although I know I'm pretty charming and suave, but anyway, Shingo, where's your president? (Think he's referring to Masayan?)
S: Because only you know about that fellow's (Kakami, I think) business right? About that fellow's leopard matters... Although I think you are right...

Note: I honestly have no idea what Shingo is trying to say, so I'm just translating it quite literally.

H: If it's like this, then why did you leave home?
S: ......
H: ...... We should sleep soon.
S: Kakami isn't by my side....No matter how much Leo looks like him, he still isn't Kakami... Although at night, sometimes being hugged by Kakami is annoying, but now, I feel so cold...



Next scene pg 14

Kakami looks as pissed as fuck, Masayan looks darn helpless, and Shingo just looks like "Ah?" They notice each other but Shingo just pouts at Kakami and they walk by each other.

Director: Ah! look what the wind blew in today! (not sure if this was actually supposed to be a getting of some sort to Kakami) It's been a been a long time since I last saw anyone coming to familiarize themselves with backstage work because they want to be a director! Its fine with me, but you have to direct the next one ok!
K: Haha, what kind of story is it?

Masayan: Wei, Shingo, is it true? I heard you left home last night. Kakami was really pissed when he came to my house! It was really chaotic, my wife got such a shock! Then today, he came to my house so that I would bring him to the set! Where did you go to last night??
S: ......
M: Although I won't give you advice such as "don't argue", but don't avoid the problem and talk about it properly! If it drags on, it'll get worse!
S: ...... I do understand what you're saying
Some-random -speech-bubble: Alright, it's starting!

Shingo approaches Kakami

K: ...... Where did you go last night? Where's Leo?
S: ...... Hasumi's place

Kakami then takes off his sunglasses to reveal his epic dark circles (He honestly look so retarded I'm laughing /shot/) 

S: What's up?!
K(clearly pissed by now) :  You actually picked someone you don't rely on a lot, furthermore, its that suspicious photographer?? Ah ah, it also seems that you two made an agreement on something before right?
S: ... Anything, up to how you want to interpret it...

Kakami kisses Shingo

K: Because Shingo wasn't here, I couldn't sleep at all last night. Not only me, your complexion looks horrible as well. No matter how you look at it, my face is how I earn a living. So, how are you going to compensate me?
S/K (Idk who said this as well??): In a while... I'll go back with you in a while.
K: If you're not willing to go back till I patch things up with my brother, then I'll come to your place.



Next scene pg 20

Where Shingo and Kakami looks very shocked because Eugene is already at Hasumi's house (www Shingo's face)

E: Ah whats this. Keichi came too?
K: Bro-
E: Its so cold! Quickly, shut the door! Hasumi says that there's hotpot today.
K: Why... How is this possible??
E: To get a hold of Leo's location at any time is a natural thing I should know. My line of sight will never leave my precious son at any point of time.
(Looks shocked) : There are blurry figures outside the window...

Leo gives a welcome-home kiss to Shingo (as well as a "okaeri" greeting). Eugene glares at Shingo (because his precious son actually welcomed back some 'outsider') and Kakami is angry because Leo kissed his Shingo.

K: Leo, this is Japan. We don't greet each other by kissing faces.
E: ISN'T DINNER READY YET!!
H: AHH YES, STRAIGHT AWAY!
S: Why does it seem like the two brothers are still at it...

Everyone is around the kotastu and eating hotpot. Leo is sitting beside Shingo.

E: ... Leo, why are you sitting over there?
L: I like to be by Shingo's side!
E: Leo! .. Ah really, its all because of that stray cat... Just what did you learn in only one night... 

Kakami flicks food onto Eugene's face

E: OUCH! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING KEICHI!
K: I'VE ALREADY SAID IT, HAVEN'T I! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO INSULT SHINGO!
E: I'M NOT SAYING ANYTHING BAD ABOUT HIM! I'M ONLY SAYING THE TRUTH!!
K: YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SHINGO! STOP TRYING TO MAKE TROUBLE HERE!
E: I KNOW DAMN WELL!!! HE'S JUST A STRAY CAT WITH THE LOWEST BIRTH AND EDUCATION! (Phrasing sosbs I'm sorry)  Japan cats can't match up with you at all!!

Kakami lunges at Eugene when *CLICK* Hasumi takes a nice photo.

H: If you all don't head back, I swear I will spread this photo around!



Next scene pg 24

The three of them  caught a taxi and are now heading back up to Kakami's/ Shingo's apartment.
K: Brother, where exactly are you going to follow us to?
E: But I'm only only going back to my cute brother's house?
K: ... Shingo. If everything returns back to normal, you'll return home, won't you?

Kakami then unlocks the door, pushes Shingo in and then quickly goes in himself, leaving Eugene and Leo locked outside.

K: I've locked them outside. Brother can't come in. (OPEN THE DOOR) Even if we break our ties, I don't mind. (KEICHI!) We finally returned to the world with only the two of us. With this, everything has returned to normal, hasn't it?





And so it ends! uuuu, we get to see how shockingly (Actually not really shocking anymore) possessive Kakami is over Shingo!

Aha, I did say I'll make it up to you guys for the late translation! I actually found an extra, which I will translate right now! (psst, it helps make up for the lack of H scenes in this one /winkwink/) And so, I won't QC this summary till maybe later. forgive meh.












No comments:

Post a Comment