Monday 18 August 2014

Kuroneko Kareshi no Nakasekata Extra 1 Translation

Small announcment/talktime thing at the end, please read it till the end! Btw, this is an uber cute extra!

Quote "I actually have no idea what all the sex terms mean. I'm just going to wing it, and hope I'm correct. I did take uhh... 14 years of Chinese (I'm 18 this year lol) but no this isn't the kind of thing they'd teach you in school now would they ahahahahahhahaha. k."
Red font refers to thoughts of the respective person. Italicized words refer to flashbacks, like what the other person had said before, OR to describe actions in between words. (Bracketed stuff) are used for the one or two worded replies that make up part of the conversation


IMPT

Click here for the link to the Chinese version. Pages referred to are from here as well. Please look through the raws first. It would be best to read my translation and look at the raws at the same time.




K: Every morning when I open my eyes, I'll definitely see Shingo sleeping by my side. 
As usual, this carefree expression... Too cute!! ah... Shingo

Kakami tries to kiss Shingo but Shingo just curls up.

K: AHH I can't take this! Even moving about is a crime! Actually you're awake right?! How can you be so cute!! My house cat is seriously too adorable!!!

Shingo continues to be in a deep sleep, admist all the hugging and whatnot.

K: I really don't wanna get out of bed and go to work!! I want to continue hugging you! and kissing you! And have sex! Ahh you were really cute yesterday too! 

I should get out of bed now...

Kakami exits the room, and Shingo 'wakes up'

S: What on earth is he saying...... Being like this everyday! He'll turn stupid soon! Making me feel so embarrassed......

K: Until this day, I haven't brought anyone else to my house nor welcomed the morning with them on the same bed; 
or even more; cook for them. 
I really want to do everything for Shingo;
understand every inch of him;
to spoil him;
and to be spoiled by him.

K: Shingo, are you awake? Morning! (Nng......)
You must be hungry? Do you like french toast? (nn...) Do you like it? (.....) Do you like it?! (I do.......)

K: Here Ahhhh-
S: Ok ok, I can handle it myself!
K: Quickly open your mouth Ahhh-
S: I know how to feed myself!
K:  AHHH-
S: Ahh really! 

Shingo relents and is fed by Kakami. Honey dribbles down his chin.

S: Sheiously! I kold yu I culd heed nashlef! 
(Seriously! I told you I could feed myself!)

Kakami starts to lick the honey off Shingo's face.

S: Ahhhh! Don't!
K: Be good and don't move! Otherwise, it'll dribble even more!
S: No no don't! Stop licking!!
K: If you move even more, the coffee will spill!
S: Nnh! Don't! Ahh stupid! It didn't drip all the way there!
K: Nng, but why is here so sweet too?
S: How is that possible! Ahh idiot! The coffee really will spill!

Kakami takes away the coffee and places it somewhere safe.

K: So if it's like this, so long as the honey drips onto you by accident, I can continue licking right?
S: HAAH?! How did it turn into this!

Kakami takes the honey and pours it all over Shingo

K: Pouring honey all over you already arouses you? 
S: It doesn't...
K: I haven't even started licking yet. 
S: Even if you don't lick it off it's oka-
K: Don't you want me to make you drip honey in an even more comfortable place?
S: Yah. nng... don- don't... Enough.. Stop licking...
K: Hmm, you actually want me to continue right?
S: No...
K: What do you want me to do? What do you want me to do to your most comfortable place?
S: Ahh... Please make it sweet

K: Actually I know. No matter how much Shingo say he doesn't want it, he'll still let me do what I want in the end. I know I'm being spoiled by Shingo

S: Ahh ahh I can't I can't- I'm going to cum! Quickly, quickly enter me!

K: You see? Didn't I say so? 

K: ...... Seems like we don't need the honey anymore.... You've turned into a mess so quickly. Because no matter what, your body is always so sweet
S: Ahhn ahh what are you saying
K: no matter if its a kiss or a taste, skin or your insides (Sobs idk this is just me translating directly)
S: ....... You really turn dumb during mornings 

Kakami then realizes that Shingo saying this means that he was actually awake earlier on.

K: UWAHHH I told you already that tossing and turning is a crime!!!  AHhh my house cat is super adorable!! As expected, I should stay at home today!!





Fucking done :'D I don't know, maybe I shouldn't translate all the sex, I'm not bringing feelings across very well am I. Time to wait for chapter 6 for KK Itoshikata.


For those saying that I should actually really provide my translations to a scanalating group, while I do want to,

1) I mean, comeon.... My translations are seriously just. orz. I don't mind this effort I'm taking maybe cus I wanna increase traffic for my blog loljkjk  but I don't want to waste a group effort to clean and typeset and everything, for lousy translations.

2) I don't exactly know who is scanalating? This was supposed to be a joint between PLS and BL-gyaru. PLS does not have it listed under their projects but BL-gyaru does. And even so, they haven't been scanalating this since the first chapter so idk???

But, I'll see how it goes. any suggestions or anything, just drop a comment please!


In any case, I actually do enjoy doing these translations, so feel free to drop my a comment about any other series that is in high demand, well cus to do it for one person is abit... orz hahaha sorry.  and missing scanalators. I welcome any genres. 


In the meantime, I've decided to start another one, Zekkyou Gakkyu. It's a shoujo horror, and I reaaaaally love this one.I found that Chinese scans of it have gone up till about 70, whereas the English scans is until 39 or something. Instead of translations, I've decided to do summaries of it. I also might take up PUPA too, but let me catch up on ZG before I decide anything.



That's it from me,thank you for bearing with me!



p.s. Also. I found a few Hidoku Shinaide extras, so I'll be doing that soon too! Summary or translations, not sure. If yall can't wait and want visuals, 

click here Edit: I've translated this, click here 


and here 

and here! (<-- this is the newest chapter, which someone actually translated before, posted it on Flickr and now I have no idea where on earth is it.... oh well.) Edit : I found where it is. Click here


Ok, that's really all from me. byeee

1 comment: