Monday 18 August 2014

Kuroneko Kareshi no Aishikata Chapter 4 Translation

Red font refers to thoughts of the respective person. Italicized words refer to flashbacks, like what the other person had said before, OR to describe actions in between words. (Bracketed stuff) are used for the one or two worded replies that make up part of the conversation. I'm sorry I'm not very good at translating the sex terms/ rephrasing them. orz

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT GOOGLE TRANSLATE ACTUALLY CAN TRANSLATE SOME OF THESE NAMES TO JAPANESE ONES. WHAT. Doesn't work for these two apparently lol.

Kakmai's brother ---> Eugene


Kakami's nephew ---> Leo


IMPT:
Click here for the link to the Chinese version. Pages referred to are from here as well. Please look through the raws first. It would be best to read my translation and look at the scans at the same time.




Apparently, there's a missing page in the middle as well. So please read the whole thing! I'm sorry I'm not very good at translating the sex terms/ rephrasing them. orz





S: It's fine even if you mess me up! Just like that, cum in me more!! I want more of your semen!
K: Hey! Don't move on your own!
S: Just do what you like! So long as I can make you feel good...then it's fine! Quickly cum! Ahh why did you pull out-
K: Shingo. 

What do you mean by "so long as I feel good"? 

How can you even consider that? Shingo, did something happen?
S: Ah, don't! If you pull out...Over here... over here will overflow and drip out!!
K: SHINGO! I'll give it to you; as much as you want. But seeing you in this state... I can't do it even if I want to.

.....Just... tell me what's going on?

S: ... What's wrong you say... Nothing's going on!
K: Shingo.
S: I.. Really! Nothing's going on! ...Only that... Tomorrow I'm working; and the other time we wanted to do it, we got interrupted. 

I... I just want you.
Can't it just be for this reason?

S: .... Of course it can be for this reason. Just that, hearing you say things like "So long as I feel good" made me feel like bullying you.

K: Seeing him act so spoiled, he makes me go crazy so easily.

S: Ahh! Ahn! En-enough! Stop! 
K: That's impossible
S: I just came so it's sore! (Or painful? I wouldn't know..I'm a girl) 
K: Just bear with it a while more
S: Please stop!
K: If I were to continue thrusting into your ass and play with your front at the same time, its seems that you'll shoot something that isn't semen nor urine.... did you know?

Note: Honestly, this is what it says, I'm 100% confident, but honestly, what else can Shingo shoot??! wwww

S: Ahh! No! Stop! Idiot! Stupid! This isn't a joke!
K: But you seem to be feeling it...
S: I already said no! No! Don't!

Shingo's really frantic and grabs Kakami.

S: I really don't want this! Its.. Its too scary, I don't want this! I already said I dislike this... 

Kakami stares at Shingo for a moment

K: Ahh if this like this... You're really terrified. Ahh, I'm sorry I'm sorry
S: Stupid, what are you saying sorry about!
K: I'm sorry I promise I won't be like this again
S: So annoying! Idiot, I won't ever do it with you again
K: Hmmm?
S: Just take it out quickly, idiot!
K: I won't ever do anything that scares you again; I'll also shoot loads and loads inside you, alright?

Kakami kisses Shingo and they continue to have sex


K: Although you look so terrified, your expression tells me that you really want it. The real thing you're terrified of it actually something else; and although you're trying to hide it, I still can sense it.

S: Just like that, continue to cum more!



Next Scene pg 14

K:Anyway, let's just pretend to be unaware for now... (He's thinking about Shingo)
Kakami's Manager: The target audience women aged 20 and above; and the products are rings and jewelry. For this CM, they want to focus on the brand, not the products. So, we're trying to create the desire of owning jewelry within these women! Known as one of the most desirable and handsome guys, our client specifically requested for you Kakami!
K: But Shingo's silence must definitely mean that something is weighing on his mind...
KM: Also....Uh, although its a bit sudden, actually the client has already reached. They want to sign the contract, and at the same time, have a meal together. 
K: And I can't exactly keep ignoring any developments...
KM: Kakami, do you have time after this?
K: If I loosen my control, Shingo will end up trying to run away again....

Kakami's clearly lost in thought and not paying attention

KM: KAKAMI! EAT A MEAL! (OMG /sobs/ my phrasing but its so weird if I just said 'eat')
K: Huh? What? Eat?
KM: I was talking about eating a meal with the client!
K: .....Oh really....What client?
KM: The CM!!! I was talking about it just now?!
K: Ah, I wasn't listening just now.
KM: REALLY!?! Please listen properly to what I say!
K: .....Exactly what kind of CM isit?
KM: AS. I. WAS. SAYING. The CM request is by "England's Royal Queen Diamond Dealers"!
K: England Royal? Queen Diamond Dealers? It wouldn't really be.....?

Well, yes apparently. It IS the business Eugene is in. Kakami meets his brother at a restaurant, along with other workers.


Next Scene pg 17 (Bottom panel)

KM: Good evening everyone. I"m Kakami's manager, and this is Kakami which I believe everyone knows already. Kakami, these two are Yamashita-san and Inoue-kun...And..er this is .....
K: Brother, what are you trying to do?
E: What am I trying to do? Of course business. As a client, and as part of the go between Japan and my company. Aren't you doing business too?
K: .....Why didn't you inform me beforehand?

Manager-san gets very surprised over the fact that they are related while the two workers already knew

D: There was no need to. As I've said already, this is purely business. Quickly sit down.



Next Scene pg 20

Shingo is spending time happily with Leo and Kakami comes back.
Shingo looks surprised to see Kakami. (Because of the clothes apparently)

K: ....Is anything up?
S: Ah, no, its just that I rarely see you in suits
K: Oh...
S: Because of work?
K: ...If it wasn't for work, I wouldn't wear these suits.
S: Have you eaten? Me and Leo already ate. (Yeah) Ah, there was a nanny that came during the day. Since I was home, I sent her back. It's okay right?

A very awkward silence ensues.

S: If you want to take a bath, I'll go prepare it for you.
K: Ok...



Next Scene pg 22

While Shingo is preparing the bath, Kakami glomps him, resulting in a very surprised Shingo.

S: Uwahh?! Why did you suddenly hug me! It scared me! My clothes are getting wet too!

Kakami then kisses Shingo (heh)

S: I haven't... filled the bath yet...
K: Help me unbutton my cuff-link.

Shingo looks at Kakami weirdly and tries to unbutton it, but Kakami just glomps Shingo again 

S: Wah! (He exclaimed in surprise)
K: Sorry... I was thinking about something annoying and I got pissed. Sorry for throwing a tantrum at you.
S: Why do you need to apologize? It's fine, continue to act spoiled with me
K: Then I'll act spoiled right now. Will you get into the bathe with me?

And right at this moment, the ultimate spoiler  
Leo comes into the bathroom and asks

L: Can you continue reading the book?

Shingo pushes away Kakami and says with a smile (ahahah poor Kakami)  and Kakami is glaring at Leo

S: Ah sorry sorry
L: I want to listen to [Harry and Rabbi] next!
S: Eh? Haven't we just read this?
L: Ah, also, Daddy has came back!

Eugene appears at the doorway and looks with an disapproving eye.

D: Ah really.... Throwing the kid aside and then becoming intimate... Such good treatment (to Leo). Actually chasing away the nanny, also saying to take good care of the kid. Then you shouldn't budge from your position and stick to your responsibility. This could actually help me judge if the relationship between you two could actually work out.... Just like a piece of shit (the original insult was dogpig, which just means dog/pig/insert-other-insultive-animals. Some things in Chinese don't work out in English, so I just decided to replace the whole insult)

K: Who. Exactly is like a piece of shit? You came here as you liked and didn't leave; You just left your child here without caring about him. Don't try to find weird excuses to break me and Shingo up. This is MINE and SHINGO'S house. If you have any other opinions about that, PLEASE LEAVE.
S: Hey, Leo is scared!
D: What.... A house shared by the two of you...? It's just a stray cat that you'll tire of soon. No matter how much you struggle, you'll be like me in the end. Find a suitable mate to carry on the bloodline. Of course, in the past, I also had a few stray cats like Shingo....
K: So this is Shingo's insecurity... All because of this bastard's nonsense!

Shingo sprayed the brothers with water (Its the first time I'm seeing Eugene shocked lolol)

S: I'VE ALREADY SAID, LEO IS SCARED! IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE, THEN GO ELSEWHERE TO ARGUE! IDIOT BROTHERS! MOVE AWAY!

Shingo then shoves past them, out of the bathroom.

E: Ah!! Where are you taking Leo?!?
K: Shingo!!
S: ANNOYING! IDIOTS! ARGUE TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT!




And it ends.

Come back next week! Holidays have begun and holidays lessons are over by Monday so I hope to get it done before the somewhere within the week. 

As usual, sorry for any mistakes!

edit: orz I'm re-vetting it and it seems I've made quite a few grammatical mistakes /kill me I hate grammar errors/





9 comments:

  1. jeez i hate his brother xDD thanks for translate <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find this chapters raw version.
    can you please tell me where I could find it? (๑◕︵◕๑)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm assuming you mean the Japanese raws? Sorry, but I have no idea either :/ If its the Chinese scans you're referring to, there's a hyperlink right at the very front of this post. (Just saying because many people refer to Chinese scams as raws)

      Delete
    2. thanks (^ω^)

      Delete
  3. Love to read it over and over again THANK YOU........

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the translations! I know you worked really hard on them, but can I provide a little clarification~? At the end where you wrote that Eugene says "Of course, in the past, I also had a few stray cats like Shingo", he actually says "That stray already knows about that in great detail". I have the Japanese copies and here's the original text: そこの野良にもそう言いふくめてある

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really? sorry for the mix up. AS I said though, these were translated from the Chinese version and tbh my chinese isnt that good either. Thanks for the clarification! I probably won't change the translation here but we'll include it when editing chapter 4! Thanks again!

      -adzuki

      Delete