Thursday 30 April 2015

Hidoku Shinaide V5C3 Translation



I think bots scan the whole net and post this stuff on the internet. Now I am really hoping this will not happen this time since I gave it a quite unspecific title. I would like it very much if you wouldn't upload it to sites because I cannot stress enough, that THIS IS A TRANSLATION, not a scanalation. So what? well, I just don't like it. (heh)
Btw, the title says, "Dont be so cold"


Although I'll probably find it on sites in the end(lol)

yah ok enjoy, it's 5am I've gotta sleep.

Let me know if something is wrong, or I've made a major mistake with the xlation.



-adzuki



edit:fml I actually missed two pages REALLY SORRY. Updated the link!

18 comments:

  1. thank you so much!
    ~phy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your hard work! ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! ^w^
    -No is this a new set of characters for the series? Been so long lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you asking if akira and sensei are new characters? Well, not really; akira's been invloved at the very start and Nekota sensei decided to draw Akira's story, taking a break from May X Nemu. Thier side story has been going on for some time now. If you are aaking if there are going to be new characters involved, that, I dont know.

      -adzuki

      Delete
  4. Ohmygod thank you so much!!! <333333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also good luck with starting uni!

      Delete
    2. Thanks man ( ;___;) 9

      -adzuki

      Delete
  5. Thank you very much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your hard work! Love the series and looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for translating this, but the link says the file is deleted.
    Is it possible to get it back up ^_^ thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, it's back up. Sorry for the long delay, and I didn't know a name change would get that sort of outcome. Thanks for informing us!

      -adzuki

      Delete
  8. adzuki..you lost precious page T.T after page 26 . akira kissing sensei,, its just so sweet. but thanks for your hard work. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh right I'M REALLY SORRY about that. I don't even know why. Anyway, links are updated. Thanks for telling!

      -adzuki

      Delete
    2. yeahh.. btw, new chp is out!! but still chinense scans :( http://www.77mh.com/201505/311707.html?page=1
      sorry,,I give you a new project haha. There's a new character showed up on the manga. im dying here you know!! Lol


      hug and kisses
      anonymous from indonesian XD

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for the new chapter!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello, the file seems to be deleted :'( is it possible to get the link again? thank you~

    ReplyDelete