Tuesday 31 March 2015

Then, I'll go first.






Author: Mase Azusa












































Blahblahtime:

I really liked this on and I hope you enjoy this. Thank you for taking the time to read it. I hope to do find more gems like this.

Hahah how many messages were there?




对不起,用了你们的SCANS。有什么不满的,请告诉我!!

XXPANDAHERO@GMAIL.COM





Announcement:

About Kuroneko Kareshi, literally everyone has gone missing so, would anyone like to help with proofreading and editing? Please send me a mail. It would be great if you know some Jap as you can double check with the Jap raws.



-adzuki

11 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot, it was a very enjoyable story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it was very interesting:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this oneshot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHIPSHIPSHIP!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked it, thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a very enjoyable story. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a very enjoyable story. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the release!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much. I really like the story also SHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIP >_>

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for this oneshot ^_^

    ReplyDelete