Sunday 11 June 2017

Beauty Chapter 21: You've Completely Destroyed Me!


Chapter 21: You've Completely Destroyed Me!
Author: Jin Qiu
Title整容游戏
Weibo: http://weibo.com/u/1959526475
Buy it here: https://amzn.com/7535487211


I took an even longer break cus I was just so lazy BRO THE AMOUNT OF CLEANING LA KILL ME this is taking up too much time can I give up why did i start this lol kill me

raw credits to MaCanYue!


the link to this doesnt appear under chapter 20 on MEGA like alll the other chapters I"m worried did i name something worngly


6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shocking development, really looking forward to how this will turn out for Yi Rong! Thanks for your hard work^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you ever need help for cleaning feel free to ask me and altho my chinese ain't that good I can try to translate too ^^ Anyway thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very helpful suggestions that help in the optimizing website.
    thank for sharing the link.
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your post interesting to read. I cant wait to see your post soon. Good Luck for the upcoming update. This article is really very interesting and effective. Keep it up and visit my article How to Sell a Car with a Blown Motor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pg Soft เล่นได้ทุกแพลตฟอร์ม รองรับทุกระบบปลอดภัย 100% เล่นได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง ยิ่งเล่น ยิ่งรวยแน่นอน

    ReplyDelete