Tuesday 18 April 2017

#7

Hey guys, sorry I won't and haven't have been keeping up with the aim of one release per week on Wednesday. I will try harder, but for now, I am on a temporary break as TOO FUCKING MUCH is going on in school and I'm just not that kind of responsible person (as you all should know) to try my hardest and handle everything like a mature adult

because I am still a baby

see you soon in like 2(or 3?) weeks time!

I'm sorry


Aslo, yes, last chapter was chapter 13, not chapter 9 like it said in the thumbnail omg I rly need to proofread better.

6 comments:

  1. Missed reading your blogs. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to reading some more interesting blogs from your side. Take some time out to post your blogs. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! So much going on here too, I only remembered to check for new chapters today ;A;
    I have a major exam on the 7th and there is so much to study T-T I hope you're doing well, let's give our best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the support T.T

      I hope your exams went well???

      -adzuki

      Delete
    2. you're welcome (you deserve all the support) and thanks! the exam was cancelled but I'm sure I'll do a great job

      Delete
  3. take it easy, I'll be looking forward to your return :) also if you need help you can always give me a shoutout n_n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the offer and kind words!! Do send me an email, I do need help with the raws especially!!

      -adzuki

      Delete